1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

ITEM TRADING

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Ekans_Hissy, 25 Feb 2019.

1. Ekans_Hissy

Ekans_Hissy Member

Hello friends,
    With all of the disappointing items we have received in hope for something else, I think the Bay is overdue for some friendly item trading.
    This would occur between "friends" who have an item of the same level and rarity. (Perks should also be able to be traded). There could also be a pearl/gold fee for trading if necessary.
    As the game relies heavily on the luck of drawing the right item, this would help to give players a better sense of control.

Please like and comment to show your support for item trading :)

Rubber Shooter007 and Nikkie! like this.
  2. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

Sounds great, but this would bring down their income, and I don’t think they’re going to do such things judging by the new star crate system.

Nikkie! likes this.
  3. Earel

Earel Active Member

Never happened...

4. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

I like perk trading, but weapons are too critical to the game to be traded. All sorts of exploits and loopholes could be used and therefore break the game.

Rubber Shooter007 likes this.
  5. One Winged Angel

One Winged Angel New Member

I think item trading would have too many people taking advantage of it by making several accounts for farming items. But it would be nice if we could have a way to temporarily loan items to friends or guild mates for a set amount of time.

Guncaptain809 likes this.
  6. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Now that is actually a good idea...