1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Selling Achievement

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by GenisMarvel, 11 May 2017.

1. GenisMarvel

GenisMarvel New Member

There is an achievement for selling 50000 worth of items but I can't seem to find how to do that. Any help?

2. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

The only way to achieve this now is to sell perks that you no longer use...seems a little unproductive as the selling price is about a quarter of the buying price, but if the achievement is that important to you, then that's how it's done

3. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Was it possible to sell items during soft launch? Iirc you said you played for 2 or 3 months now?

4. Mr squiqqle

Yes, before the 2.0 update, items/weapons could be sold for gold, and the pieces of items didn't exist., Nor the parts and we didn't need to scrap. Instead, items would be "fused" with other items to level them up on an "experience" based leveling system. I like the new system better (although it was hard to accept at first) but until 2 days before the global launch, we couldn't but whole items/weapons in the shop at all.

5. GenisMarvel

GenisMarvel New Member

Ok cool. Thanks for the replies.

6. Mr squiqqle

No problem