1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

ITEM PIECES : Help/Tips??

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by BooopDead, 21 Nov 2017.

1. BooopDead

BooopDead New Member

Hi,

Im really struggling to find any green item parts, i have played for probably 6/7 months and got a tier 2 green part and thats it. is there an easier way to find these? it just seems that the weapon parts are the most common which is a little unfair for the fixers

also i scrapped a couple green items (duct tape and repair pulse) but i got RED item parts....its hard enough to get fixer parts as it is. surely you should be only able to get the color item parts from the same color item youre scrapping

2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

The guild raffle is probably the easiest way. I seem to get green pieces and perks up the wazzoo! I’ve scrapped 3 epic box launchers now (which in retrospect I probably should have kept, but I don’t play fixer).

3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Im waiting for the season to end on my duplicate account, hoping to complete a rare and an epic green item in the same draw

4. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

3 epic repair bolts scrapped,2 pulse,2 box i get a lot of green epics but i scrap them all:eek:

Shadow Moon! likes this.
  5. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I’ve begun to think RNG isn’t random at all. It has some proprietary algorithm that has figured out the perfect way to annoy me...

73004EC7-4426-4F6A-9E69-1A6FF7918755.png

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

I have scrapped so many fixer items if would have kept them I would have been in nightmare league by now:p