1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Issues with auto target

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Alias, 13 Apr 2019.

1. Alias

Alias New Member

When there are 2,3 ships the auto target just move round and round and end no where .I have to manually adjust the target.

Cavy likes this.
  2. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Lol nothing like the feeling of firing a shot just as auto aim jumps to different target lol
    It does it regularly to me as I’m manually leading a target, if I don’t use aim lock. I could live with it if I wasn’t manually aiming but I reckon manual aim (not to be confused with aim lock) should not be affected by auto aim, deciding it wants a new target. I use to let auto aim take hold of a target then adjust the shot slightly to compensate thier movements but it can regularly jump all around the place, once you manually take over from auto aim it should not take control back until you release aim.
    Sometimes you can literally hold your aim steady in the one spot and watch your target thingy jump all over the place

Last edited: 13 Apr 2019
    Nikkie! likes this.