1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Issues rotating/moving ship

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Karma, 13 May 2017.

1. Karma

Karma New Member

I am having a hard time rotating and moving my ship. When I first began playing, everything was smooth sailing. For the past 5 days, I noticed it is becoming harder to move/rotate on my iPod touch. I also noticed the moving toggle on the screen has been responding erratically. I removed my screen protector thinking that maybe that was the issue. I do not have issues with other apps as I do with this one. I will go ahead and uninstall/reinstall the app to see if that would resolve my issue. Has anyone else experienced a similar issue?

Last edited: 14 May 2017
  2. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Try 1/2 graphics mode in options

Karma likes this.
  3. Karma

Karma New Member

Thanks for that tip. I did uninstall/reinstall the app and it is working a lot better! Hopefully I wont have any more issues :)