1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Issue with friend and guild list

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by xxwarv3txx, 6 May 2017.

1. xxwarv3txx

xxwarv3txx New Member

I'm in a guild and have friends but when I select the chat tab it dose not show my friends list and tell me I need to join a guild to chat in guild. Clicking the guild tab on bottom dose nothing. When checking ranks it shows me my friend list and under my name shows the guild that I'm in. Anyone know how to fix this?

Judah™ and Felipowski like this.
  2. Risu

Risu New Member

It a error ongoing for now. Im sure they will anytime soon.

3. Captain Wiz

Captain Wiz New Member

Any temporary solution for this problem ???

4. lucky2431

lucky2431 Member

Второй день не работают никакие чаты в игре(не обновляются), так же при отображении списка гильдий постоянно пишет что произошла ошибка и соответственно не возможно зайти в гильдию и как либо контактировать с игроками. Огромная просьба исправить этот косяк. Если нужна какая то дополнительная информация, милости прошу:) ник в игре Testlucky

5. Mr squiqqle

Mr squiqqle Well-Known Member

The Devs are working hard to fix this issue

6. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

Hi there! We are aware of this issue and will hopefully get it fixed really soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

-Bennunator

Judah™ likes this.
  7. Judah™

Judah™ New Member

On the same not as the chat not working. Will those that currently have an active VIP account have that extended, for the time we have been unable to use it? Just purchased a VIP account and wanted to clarify, Thanx for you time and have a great day, well done on the game.

8. Captain Wiz

Captain Wiz New Member

Now it shows me friends but doesnt show my guild

9. Late Breeze

Late Breeze New Member

When you have a problem, you can submit your request via https://support.rovio.com and I believe that this will solve all your problems