1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Issue With Aiming Control (Nokia 8)

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by KillerArcher96, 27 Aug 2018.

?

Is any Nokia 8 (or any other device) owner out there having similar issue?

1. Meeee!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nah, I think your phone has problem..

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillerArcher96

KillerArcher96 New Member

Good day. As mentioned on the title above, I'm having serious control issue with the Aiming&Firing button. I believe this issue is device model-specific (who else using a Nokia 8 pls feel free to share your own experience) as I don't have such a problem with all the other devices I've tested. The problem goes like this: when I'm in a battle with my phone lying horizantally counter-clockwise (earpiece on left, navigation buttons on right), I have problem aiming to the left. It seems like the game simply doesn't register my input if the joystick is not pushed further enough to the left. And when I do, the aim will quickly jump from point A (the original position) to point B (the current position of my thumb), effectively skipping anything in between. And if the device is lied the other way around (nav buttons left, earpiece right), this time I'll be having the same problem aiming to the right. It's worth pointing out though in this position, the issue seems to be not as severe compared to the previous position, for some reason (it's still frustrating nonetheless). Do take note that this issue only affects the Aim&Fire button, while the Ship Movement button is working perfectly all the time. I also doubt the idea that this is a defect on my own device, as at one point I've had my phone's LCD & entire chipset swapped (on an unrelated event) and I decided to give it another try after I got my phone back, but sadly the same problem is still there. I've googled about this issue for a long time now but I just can't find any related info, that's why I decided to start a threat and see if anyone else has this same problem..

2. KillerArcher96

KillerArcher96 New Member

**Update
    I don't think this post matters anymore as there doesn't seem to be anybody else suffering from the same issue except myself, so soon I'll be ditching my Nokia 8 and switch to a new phone, for Battle Bay of course! I'm tired of carrying two phones with me all day (another one being a soon-to-be-dead Galaxy Note 4) just to be able to BB. So...goodbye weird glitch and Nokia 8 (and the handy Galaxy Note 4 that made it possible for me to BB all this while, albeit getting abnormally hot in the process)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.