1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Issue completing Guild Task.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by RUDRESH, 9 Oct 2017.

1. RUDRESH

RUDRESH New Member

Hello All
    I tried completing guild quest for my team, however for task where I have to win 15 battle with shooter or defender even after participating in task and winning battel it does not count progress.
    I faced same issue last time (when guild quest introduced for the first time) , I did not report it thinking as it is new update it will work fine later on. However the problem still persists.
    Can any one help me with this issue on priority.
    My Game id: RudeDude13

2. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

They aren’t fleeting quests by chance? Sorry if I insult you, but the fleet icon is easy to miss :)

3. RUDRESH

RUDRESH New Member

I could see one in guild quest ; Sorry it gives error while updating Screen shot.