1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Is there a trick to using missles

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by c3n3, 27 Dec 2017.

1. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

i got a legendary missle, had never used it before and I can't seem to hit anyone with it, is there a trick or this or something

2. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support

:) Congrats on a good (for anything but enfo/speeder] legendary! :cool:

Cyn likes this.
  3. Cyn

Cyn Well-Known Member

You either need to be able to sneak up behind people that are moving parallel with you and blast them from behind, or you need to be able to time your shots and lead them properly when someone is moving perpendicular to you. The other strategy is to find opponents that are wall-huggers. the ones that stay close to objects or walls. A blast that hits the wall or object, but is still relatively close to your opponent will still hit them with splash damage.

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

thanks that helped, but I am an enforcer main so it was an annoying weapon to get, but I'm slowly switching to fixer so it might all be good

The Otherguy likes this.