1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Is my Shooter Mk2 good?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Weaponizer, 18 May 2017.

1. Weaponizer

Weaponizer Member

IMG_1343.jpg I am level 10 in Battle Bay and I recently upgraded my Shooter to Mk2. Is my loadout for it good?

2. Weaponizer

Weaponizer Member

Also, tell me what I need to replace something with.

3. Kirill

Kirill New Member

First of all. Your trophies are bad. I think its not your fault, but yes of the upgrades. Do you upgrade your squad properly? Like cannon captain(the first one)? And then you got good cannons but they arent at the good lvl. You should up them up to lvl10+++. And if you want replace speed item by little shield it will increase your hp

4. Weaponizer

Weaponizer Member

I do upgrade them properly, and I'm still leveling up my weapons. I'll just use turbo on some other class instead.

5. Kirill

Kirill New Member

I cant show my ship because cant do a screen but I upgrade to mk 2 3 days ago, and even before, i got rare cannon lvl18, uncommon sniper lvl 20 and rare sniper lvl 9. And as I said before the upgrade of captain give me % of dmg with cannons and 5% of critical with total of 10 when on sniper rifles. Keep upping them and look for duplicates

6. Weaponizer

Weaponizer Member

Should I use Explosive Cannon instead of Blast Cannon?

7. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Only if you have a duplicate

8. Weaponizer

Weaponizer Member

OK.

9. GuerrillaPvP

GuerrillaPvP Active Member

My setup for MK2 shooter is the same except an explosive cannon instead of blast cannon. It's better in my opinion and you can fit it despite it taking up 2 slots (at your level)

10. Weaponizer

Weaponizer Member

I replaced the Blast Cannon with Explosive Cannon and I'm more successful in matches now.

Raunak likes this.
  11. Lestiveryn

Lestiveryn New Member

This my shooter if you pick this build you can, safe attack or rush attack if you have a sniper you must pick man high proticle speed high damage and high critic chance :) and if here a most experinced players help me for upgrade this build im two week player :)

Attached Files:

12. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

My loadout is tier 2 uncommon level 20 sniper cannon, tier 2 uncommon level 15 blast cannon and level 8 rare rail gun.

13. Epicular

Epicular Well-Known Member

Creator of BayStats
    Jesus, I'm about to upgrade to Mk 3 and I can't get higher than uncommon level 8

14. Kirill

Kirill New Member

Seems to be true, but I think you just playing less than I, so only if you play 1-2-3 hours a day you can upgrade em easy. Try to scrap useless wearpons/equip and then up your usefull equip. And sure collect sugar and stars, open more chests(15 stars or even 400pearls)
    good luck

15. Jonathan Lin

Jonathan Lin New Member

You should include the right side of the picture, so we know what weapons you have to choose from...

16. LoomT

LoomT New Member

This works for me. Also don't restrict yourself to shooter only. Screenshot_20170520-180550.png

17. Weaponizer

Weaponizer Member

I just got a rare Cannon from achievements and it's my first rare weapon. Should I replace my Level 10 uncommon Cannon with it?

18. Weaponizer

Weaponizer Member

I am saving up to upgrade my Enforcer to Mk2. Already upgraded my Speeder to Mk2.