1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it good enough to be here?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by R@jith anand, 28 Apr 2018.

1. R@jith anand

R@jith anand Well-Known Member

These are my few last battle results... Screenshot_2018-04-28-18-34-28-22.png Screenshot_2018-04-28-18-35-15-79.png Screenshot_2018-04-28-18-34-05-07.png Screenshot_2018-04-28-18-33-42-12.png Screenshot_2018-04-28-18-33-19-54.png Just give your opinion about my damage. Is it good for my lvl? I would try my best in all battles. My teams are mostly mk5 and6. Among them getting more stars in battles is somewhat difficult with my t3 rares. Idk i want some ideas for dealing more damage to get more stars. To open one star crate i must go for nearly 15 battles. My infamy is around 1500 or 1600. Can i stay in this infamy or just low my infamy to1200? In that infamy I will able to get 3 stars easily. But season rewards:(:(:(. Please help me guys.
    Thanks!!!

CoolDownHSNA and Rainbow Warrior like this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Push that infamy!

Also, you're doing spectacular! Mk4 speeder, 1600+ infamy!

CoolDownHSNA and R@jith anand like this.
  3. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

You're doing your job very well ;) speeders are not always the top damage dealers, eventually we do that, but that's a shooter/ defender (mk5 or higher) concern :D our strength is beyond those numbers :cool:

4. R@jith anand

Thanks bro... But it takes lot of time to develop:(:(. Also it will change my battle style.

CoolDownHSNA likes this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe

I've walked the same path as you, dude. Look at my profile pic ;) I assure you, for a player of your level, nothing's gonna be really difficult anymore.

R@jith anand likes this.
  6. ryanllts

ryanllts Active Member

i seen mk1 over 1600 infamy, so its nothing to be proud of since rising infamy is so easy. your question is getting stars quickly and more reward, so i expect you realized that you getting less reward by getting high infamy. no one seems to answer this question. my advise is get to a point u fighting your own size so you can progress. mk4 should stay below 1300 or 1000

7. TheAntiSnipe

Nope. Staying below ruins your skill progression. One should always take challenges and make pushes!

8. TheAntiSnipe

Lol wut? Easy? It was insanely hard with a mk4 speeder, mk1 is probably a sealclubber

R@jith anand likes this.
  9. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

If you say it's so easy for Mk1 to get to 1600+, then why don't you try it on a new account?

R@jith anand and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  10. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I'm 99.99999999999% certain that was not a main boat... just someone pulling out an unused and never upgraded ship for questing.

R@jith anand and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  11. R@jith anand

Hey I think you may see players like this Screenshot_2018-04-28-22-22-05-95.png Screenshot_2018-04-28-22-22-13-77.png I also face so much players like this. Even I see mk1 with legendary items;););)

HAPPY SITHSHA and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  12. ryanllts

ryanllts Active Member

non, i seen alot of players get to 1600 or 1900 with mk1, they dont upgrade anyship.

Last edited: 29 Apr 2018
  13. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    I've seen a level 40 guy at 3k infamy (I'm friends with him) that still has his ships at mk4, even though he can definitely afford mk 6. Idk why though.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  14. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Easier matchmaking? Just for show up?

15. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Lol... all I can say is lol
    https://replay.battlebay.net/SQLDFGSF#SHKQWFBK

16. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    I don't think it's for matchmaking, considering the fact that his highest infamy is only 100 higher than mine, although he is 3 levels above me and has 2 legendaries and mostly epics on and above level 40.

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  17. TheAntiSnipe

Name at least 10 then, if there's a lot of them. And they don't qualify if they have epic t4 and legendary+ great, since they can clearly afford to go above mk1, but are just showing off.

18. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

As Rainbow mentioned above, the job of the Speeder is not to be the top damage-dealer. Your primary job is picking off weak opponents or finishing a target that is trying to flee. You also need to be creating favorable matchups. If you see your teammate battling 1v1 on the other side of the map, get to him quickly to make it an advantageous 2v1 situation.

If you want to increase your rewards (gold/sugar/stars), then you need to do some "assistance". That is frost/fire/stun.. Stun/Frost would both work well (once you go to Mk5) to combo with your setup. I'd recommend you start working on a Frost Blaster to couple with your Big Torp. I do love your setup though. Sniper + Big Torp + frost could be deadly.