1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Is 600 infamy low for a mk3 (and almost mk4) speeder?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Ackoroth, 18 Jul 2018.

1. Ackoroth

Ackoroth Active Member

Attack Helicopter
    see above.

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Nope

Ackoroth likes this.
  3. FiiNami

FiiNami Active Member

No not at all..I mean at 600 you still find a load of mk5, so mk3 is good..

Last edited by a moderator: 19 Jul 2018
  4. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Post a screenshot of your ship.

5. Ackoroth

Ackoroth Active Member

Attack Helicopter
    A78E833B-9D8A-4360-88FF-8B6802FE3AE4.png

6. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Looks like you’ve got some pretty nice weapons already, and Nitro+OB is probably the recommend loadout for mk3 and mk4.

I’d say you’re doing well. Once you get your mk4, you’ll have access to a lot more HP, so you should be able to push above 1k then.

Ackoroth likes this.
  7. Prime Lightning

Prime Lightning Member

That’s actually the perfect infamy for that level. I had a mini and reached 2k in a mk2. I had to stop playing it because I started getting majorly outgunned and it became miserable. This might sound bad but don’t get too high up until you can contend with high level epics, etc

Jimbot and Ackoroth like this.
  8. Jimbot

Jimbot Well-Known Member

Yeah that's good infamy. Once I hit mk3 I hit 1200 infamy, and then about 1900 at mk4. You are better off staying low. As a speeder, then you need to stay lower because you CANNOT outplay mk5 shooters. They have three more guns and you don't stand a chance. I dropped to 1500 and I stayed there. Now that I'm mk5 and I'm getting used to the new speed of binitro, I can consistently hand mk5 and mk6 shooters their a$$. At mk4 try and hit 1000-1300 so you can start building up rare parts, which you will need. At mk5 you want to start pushing toward 2k infamy. Good luck!

Prime Lightning and Ackoroth like this.