1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

iPhone XS Max problems

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by MBMonster419, 30 Nov 2018.

1. MBMonster419

MBMonster419 New Member

Vape Shop Owner
    I just recently upgraded my phone to a IPhone XS Max from a iPhone 7+ & the game is pretty much unplayable. I have a paid VIP subscription & it’s not working either. Has anyone else encountered problems after using this phone & what was the solution?

Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: 30 Nov 2018
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Did you try to "Restore purchases" from your account settings? Heard that usually works.

If it doesn't, you can open a support ticket here:

https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=233218

3. MBMonster419

MBMonster419 New Member

Vape Shop Owner
    Thanks for the link. I’ve tried to restore but it’s not working. Hopefully they can help get me sorted out. That’s not as big of a deal as not being able to play the game.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

What do you mean unplayable? Have you adjusted the controls again?

5. MBMonster419

MBMonster419 New Member

Vape Shop Owner
    I got VIP working today once i verified my Apple Pay accont, but game play is still a bit weird. Look at the letters & numbers in this screenshot.

Attached Files:

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. MBMonster419

MBMonster419 New Member

Vape Shop Owner
    I’ve adjusted my controls several times but the boat seems to be turning when i try to go straight, most of my shots seem delayed. (56 ping so it’s not lag.)

7. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

That has to do with the alignment of the images and text. So, I guess your screen isn't a standard size in comparing to other phones, is that correct? If that is the case, then Rovio has some bugs in the software for this type of device. I don't know if you can alter any settings in your phone, because I am not familair with this model.

Maybe the Devs can help out here?

8. MBMonster419

MBMonster419 New Member

Vape Shop Owner
    I believe your correct. The text seems to be off randomly as well. The game doesn’t appear to be up to speed with this device. I’ve been playing a bit but I’m still having issues with direct hits not counting & hard to control.

Attached Files:

9. MBMonster419

MBMonster419 New Member

Vape Shop Owner
    Developers? Admins? No help? What is the since of having a forum if no one is going to help to address problems that make this game unplayable?

10. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Communication has never been there strong point, unfortunately. That is why people get frustrated, but it has been said before many time, but it just does not change.

Not the way to treat people aka your customers, but they don't seem to lose any sleep over it.