1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

iPhone heating up

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Darth Reaper, 25 May 2018.

1. Darth Reaper

Darth Reaper Active Member

Love the update, but I notice my iPhone 6s Plus got real hot after 3 Deathmatch then after that more freeze unbearable to play during deathmatch. Last update I can play more than 20 without iPhone heating up. I did changed half resolution and still the same heating up iPhone

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Does it only happen with this app?
    When my battery went up the creek years ago it kept getting hot quickly and making battery drain fast, but it would happen in all applications.
    Another sign of heat is when the processor is being driven hard, but its strange as the event isnt massively different to the normal game.
    I have an S7 edge and played about 30 even games yesterday, and didnt notice any heat issues.
    Have you tried closing open apps and giving the phone a restart by holding home and power?

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  3. Darth Reaper

Darth Reaper Active Member

I played battle bay for 10 month till update more heat than before, yes I always closed all app before BB app. But I adjusted my iPhone little better now than before unfortunately it little clutter it not look sharper.