1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Invisible Mortars

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by PastelPiku, 8 Oct 2018.

?

Has this happened to you before?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  1. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Why is this happening?
    2018_10_07_22_34_24.gif
    Let me explain the situation. I get hit by a cannon/sniper, then take a devastating blow from a mortar. Do you see the circle? In game all I saw was the damage I took. The gif's frame rate makes it look like it's totally invisible but in the replay you can see the circle for 1 frame. Check the replay out yourself (https://replay.battlebay.net/TBBVZBDJ#WMNHNMBC). I've watched it at least 5 times on different wifi connections as well as my data and it seems to happen consistently.

2. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

I already know what they are going to say, your internet connection lags, but the truth is this game has been glitchy as hell since the update, a ton of lag, latency, games freezing on the matchup screen, keyboard not popping up in chat. I wish they'd fix the glitches before making changes

3. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

How bizarre. I can't see how the latency argument can be used in this scenario as the replay is what's from the server and even that only shows a blip...

PastelPiku likes this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Definitely doesn't match with any case stating latency I've seen thus far. This is a bug imho. Will pass it on.

Rogue Blueberry and PastelPiku like this.
  5. Napolike1926

Napolike1926 Active Member

Happened here too, not once.