1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

"Inventory Full! Buy Slots?" Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by msong, 4 Jul 2018.

1. msong

msong Member

I briefly lost internet connection while claiming my free crate and star crate. When I closed and restarted the game, these crates went into my inventory. Upon trying to open these crates, it prompted me with the "Inventory Full" message. So I scrapped an item to make space and tried to open a crate again, but I get the same "Inventory Full" message that requires me to purchase 5 slots for 890 pearls. I don't have the pearls for that and I really don't need any extra space. I just want to open the two crates and be over with, but the crates are now stuck and sitting in my inventory, even though I clearly have space to open them.

Please help fix this bug! These crates take up 2 spaces of my already crowded inventory and I just want them gone already lol

2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I just tested this. Apparently, you need 3 empty slots available, to open a crate from your inventory. Maybe make a little more space, and it should work.

If you don’t want to delete anything else, then see if you can attach some perks, or evolve something.

3. msong

msong Member

Works! Thank you :)

ViscountSniffit likes this.