1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

International Hug Cartel

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by JiminyKicket, 18 May 2017.

1. JiminyKicket

JiminyKicket New Member

We are International Hug Cartel (OU812).

You almost certainly don't want to join us. We're not spending a lot of time or money on this game to advance quickly. We're all new to the game, and are generally pacifists that do not enjoy confrontation.

To join this guild you should be old enough to have regularly played an Atari 2600 or at least the original Nintendo at some point, know how to drive a stick (I'm talking about a car, you perv), and know the difference between a rusty trombone and a banh mi sandwich (if you don't, let's grab lunch next week!).

We consider this game a great chat app with a pretty cool attack-boat feature. If you do too, join us. We'll probably get a lot of folks in the 200-400 infamy range, but we'll all slowly get better together. I think, anyway. Oh no did I just waste 100K sugar?

Elena Kr likes this.
  2. JiminyKicket

JiminyKicket New Member

Ok we need some players! If you're old enough to buy beer, and smart enough to check the alcohol content of that beer, we want you!
    We're the International Hug Cartel, and we like it raunchy enough to make your Uncle Bob blush! We're hug czars, so when we say "say hello to my little friend", we're not talking about our machine gun!
    Oh and we like to put weapons on boats and shoot other boats. If you do too, join us.

-Jiminy

3. JiminyKicket

JiminyKicket New Member

Our guild increased by 50% since last night! Some of us are former Boom Beach players, and we're loving the differences! The only weird thing is all the dudes in global chat asking for pics. I tried to warn fellow Hugger Swamp Donkeys that he didn't have to send them but it was too late.
    Our guild is International Hug Cartel and our tag is ou812. Join and maybe you'll be rewarded with pics too.

4. JiminyKicket

JiminyKicket New Member

Wow our guild is really shaping up! We got our first female battler--easy fellas, she's married--and we've all been battling bays like crazy. Things have improved a lot since we discovered you could put guns on your boats. Join is--we're doing some very innovative things!

5. JiminyKicket

JiminyKicket New Member

Our guild is doing some pretty innovative stuff! We've unlocked the sixth boat "Stealther" which looks and behaves just like the Fixer, and goes by the name "Fixer". We also have started a fun project where a few of us enter a global chat room and start a healthy dialogue about geopolitics or natural resource economics or something like that.

Great fun! Join us!

6. Big Nads McGee

Big Nads McGee New Member

I joined.. that "Swamp Donkey" is a looker :eek:

[​IMG]

Can you tell her to please stop sending me pics though, my wife also just joined your guild:oops:

7. JiminyKicket

JiminyKicket New Member

Ladies and gentlemen, Big Nads McGee's first forum post! Trust me, it's only gonna get worse.

Today's chat topics included cooking possum, a claw game but instead of toys there are live lobsters, Clamatos, and one of our guild mates "Noolan", so basically all things you could consume. We also had a few gear lube jokes, which was a relief because we hadn't had a gear lube joke in at least three days.

We also talked about how cool it would be to have a video game where you could boat around and shoot other boats, until Wrenis reminded everyone that we already had that.

We kicked a couple Amish people out of the guild because they shun technology, which was a bummer because those beards are tight. But at least we have a couple spaces now. Join us!

8. JiminyKicket

JiminyKicket New Member

We've got an opening or two! We had to say goodbye to a guild mate who had been with us for three and a half long days. It felt like at least five days. We'll miss you, RomancingTheBone.

We have a specific need for someone who specializes in TWSS jokes. And mom jokes. Apply within.

9. JiminyKicket

JiminyKicket New Member

It's the weekend! We in the International Hug Cartel are planning to a ton of gear lube. We're hoping to shoot our explosive Cannon at least once or twice (we're getting old). And we're probably gonna end up using a lot of duct tape (don't ask). And after all that, we're looking forward to logging in and playing some Battle Bay! Come join our motley crew of hug munchers!