1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Interceptor

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Guncaptain809, 16 Mar 2019.

Tags:
  1. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

Could someone explain how to use the Interceptor to me? I’m trying to like it but I just can’t wrap my head around how to use the darn thing. If there’s a guide on here that would be good too thanks.

2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    Do you have a good nitros with shorter cooldown .

3. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Interceptor is like a faster and more agile version of shooter. But speed and manoeuvrability comes with slightly less firepower and significantly less HP.

You can't play interceptor as if you were playing a yellow ship though. You're not fast enough to hit and run like speeder and you don't have tesla shields to protect you near the enemies. So your best bet is to play it more like shooter, keep some distance and use your yellow slot to speed items to keep out of harms way.

Guncaptain809 and Nikkie! like this.
  4. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

Thx very helpful.

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Mentality-wise, this could help:
    Screenshot_2019-03-16-22-25-23-440_com.android.chrome.png
    Try doing that to the best of your ability. Also, watch your HP and positioning, and be resourceful with that nitro (and it HAS to be a nitro, everything else just doesn't fit the interceptor)

Nikkie! and Guncaptain809 like this.