1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Injustice

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Frenchguy21, 26 Jan 2019.

1. Frenchguy21

Frenchguy21 New Member

impossible to float when the difference exceeds
    800 infamy, I would like me to explain this...

Attached Files:

2. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

1. You were not in a fleet.
    2. Events are not based on infamy.

Nikkie! likes this.
  3. Frenchguy21

Frenchguy21 New Member

1 - I know thank you ! it's just that we are banned from the fleets beyond 800 to justify a fair fighting, so when I see it, it will bring me .
    2 - what are they based on? the power of the boat? the still almost 6,000 gaps. (I double his score) and the speeder of the same fight, it's the same problematic

4. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    they don't want us to fleet with someone because of 800+ infamy difference but they Put Ace league player and 1k infamy player in same battle . great job match making .

5. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

The devs haven’t disclosed exactly how it works, but our best guess is that it is now, primarily, based on Captain Level.

Nikkie! likes this.