1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Infamy under lvl 10 bug

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Joey who, 18 Aug 2018.

1. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

If you haven't made a new account in a while you might not have noticed but under lvl 10 your infamy shows as -

Once you reach level 10 you will have 0 infamy and be able to make infamy

But for some reason they will show their season best as x infamy even before you reach lvl 10

So the bug happens when you finally reach level 10. If your season best was 1100 (which was the case for a new account I made) once you reach lvl 10 and you are at 0 infamy, you are hit by the infamy tanker penalty and are stripped of all rewards until you reach 800 under it.

I hope this is a bug and not actually part of the system.

_devill, ShipCrusherCz and PastelPiku like this.
  2. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    Bump

Joey who likes this.
  3. Joey who

4. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

@Joey who I will ensure your post is passed on (I’d guess that they’re already aware, but I’m new to this), but please remember to be respectful not rude.

5. Joey who

I was til they literally deleted a post I made, respectfully, to try to help them. Basically a slap to the face

6. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I don’t know the circumstances for the deletion, but I can’t imagine it was intended as an insult. I’d recommend you have a private conversation with @The Grim Repair if you have any issues with any forum moderation.

7. Joey who

I try not to bug them cus they could be busy with game stuff but yea, hope they fix this as I had planned to get my mini account leveled up

8. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

I’ve passed this on to look into and test / verify already before you made the post Joey, nothing got ignored so no worries there.

More updates on this after the weekend!

9. Joey who

Thank you