1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Infamy shouldn't be decreased as they are after battle.

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Umang Desai, 26 May 2017.

1. Umang Desai

Umang Desai New Member

As you can see I had taken down 4 ships single handedly but still i lost 24 infamy points. Screenshot_2017-05-26-11-49-39-182_com.rovio.battlebay.png

2. mammoth1946

mammoth1946 Active Member

thats normal. on average it will average out.

3. WAYAW

WAYAW New Member

I think that they should change the -24 to -12, for me that would be great,you are not losing too much infamy.

4. Miika

Miika Game Lead

That would only scale the whole infamy range so that the top players in the world would have 2500 instead of 5000. The absolute amount of infamy you have does not matter, only if you have more or less than somebody else, and scaling the numbers does not change this.

5. GenkiGamers

GenkiGamers Member

This doesn't take into account the differences in infamy of each player on the team. If you're at 1000 infamy and your teammates are at 500, you're supposed to be the one to carry the team.