1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Infamy based on performance?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by DerrickRose, 10 Jan 2019.

1. DerrickRose

DerrickRose Active Member

Is it right?
    I get same -23 infamy with the freakin floater

2. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

In my limited play time this morning, I saw an unfriend who had top damage for his team by a considerable amount get -25 infamy vs his compatriots that got -24. He represented the middle of the unfriend infamy as well (wasn't highest/lowest). Note that this was shown in the final battle screen. When reviewing in battle log, he showed -24 just like everyone else.

3. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    maybe new system will start after this session end in 2-3 days .

then we may have Infamy battles with multiple ships and respawn . Infamy may based on performance .

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

There's one posted in the announcements section where the lowest contributor on unfriends, nearly floater level contribution for the loss yet got the least deduction. Seems to be working opposite of expectations.