1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Individual ship parts boxes - GOOD CALL!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Aether_Zero, 31 Dec 2018.

1. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Just noticed that there's now individual ship part boxes for Reaper and Interceptor. About damn time tbh. Hopefully this is the start of getting back to how things used to be - when the Devs listened to the players.
    Nice one!

2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Agreed. I am happy to see the split, and extra happy to see something besides 5v5 TDM. It's the first positive I've seen in the game in many weeks.

Of course all my draws are 100, but at least it's not, effectively, 50 when split between the ships.

Ultrah, TheAntiSnipe and Aether_Zero like this.
  3. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    Thank you for listening @devs

TheAntiSnipe and Aether_Zero like this.
  4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Definitely an excellent decision, +1 to the devs!

5. Winter Chicken

Winter Chicken Active Member

They just trying to make up for the fact that now we have to build loadouts for 2 different ships:p

Still glad for the change tbh

Reorge likes this.