1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Inappropriate content in Angry Birds Evolution ad

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Helius Maximus, 5 Aug 2017.

1. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    Hello Rovio team, I have encounter funny ads of Angry Birds Evolution after the battles, but there is one with heavy sexual content that is not appropriate for the young audience. The following must be retired inmediately:
    Screenshot_20170805-002213.png

WTF! That is a penis! And the movements of the character are overly suggestive, even the pig gets scared of the sketchy cartoon.

My 6 years old kid plays BB too, I don't want him to see this obscene images. Please, I urge you to take inmediate action and remove this unnecessary sexual ad.

Thank you in advance.

2. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

1. ABE is supost to be for adults
    2. The flashlight is a flashlight, not a penius

but still, they should'nt put these adds in there kid-freindly games. they actuly have one where they put a live (but not real life) pig in a meat grinder.

3. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    I see others i dont like. Like web cam whore model ones

Helius Maximus likes this.
  4. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    Exactly, my kid doesn't play ABE and if it is for adults I hope it have some kind of warning when installing it. But he does play BB and it is not right to be exposed to this suggestive images.

I hope they take it out very soon.