1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Inactive players during battle must be Banned

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Looneytunes, 22 Jun 2017.

?

A ban button during battles

1. Yes

46.2%
  2. No

53.8%
  1. Looneytunes

Looneytunes New Member

In many of my battles there are members wo don't play or they mislead the game...Please add block or ban buttons in every match and ban players wo have more bans during battles... It will improve and help the integrity of the game... A battle should be played fairly.

Thanks,
    Ayush Srivastava

2. Fiesty Wombat

Fiesty Wombat Member

I would love to see a button that lets you see a profile and contact a player after a match on your or the other team.

Maybe someone lost or had a bad connection? Maybe their kid fell down the stairs? Maybe their gf made sammich?

Opening a conversation about the issue is a good option and if we find that the person is being willfully harmful, then lets report them and do something about it?

CloudyTiger and Horam like this.
  3. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

This discussion is just like the OP screen name. Losing connection or having an incoming call while battle does not give another the right to request a ban on that player. You lose a battle and move on. Your infamy will always be average out to your skill level anyway.

Mamamyers and ~CanadianGoddess~ like this.
  4. ~CanadianGoddess~

~CanadianGoddess~ Member

I think that, the player shouldn't be banned, I mean, it's not always their fault. Usually just an Internet connection problem! Also, maybe, that disconnected player could be replaced with a bot or something. Just a suggestion.

Horam and aKifer like this.
  5. Horam

Horam New Member

If somebody battery suddenly went off in the first of battle you must ban that person ??!! Not sure !!!

6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Well, at least we can now report seal clubbers, apparently, from the next update onwards

Drockaustin likes this.
  7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I voted no because I saw how many players carry grudges too far. A ban button has the chance of being abused

8. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

You will be able to report after games now. Just don't abuse it because you get mad or it'll backfire and you'll be the one getting banned.

Edit: not now exactly, but when update hits.

9. Horam

Horam New Member

replacing ships is a good suggestion . because someone bad connection can be end with defeat of team and losing infamy .

10. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Replacing ships in-game wouldn't be possible. After a few consistent floas from the same player the game will detect it and they will be banned.

11. Horam

Horam New Member

What? I don't really got the head and tail of it.

12. Mamamyers

Mamamyers Well-Known Member

Loser
    Reporting works just, fine. Then the devs can look into battle history and make a call on if it was an accident or floating

13. GimpWOLF

GimpWOLF New Member

I'd like to see us having the ability for a teammate that has died to take over control of a ship that for some reason or another has lost connection, that would be fun

14. Scogel

Scogel Member

I'd like something in place like in LOL. Where it measures your activity(or in this case inactivity) and after a certain number of games where it happens you get banned for a certain amount of time. Sure having a connection problem once or leaving once is no reason for a ban but constantly happening is a reason for a ban. Just my opinion.

15. Horam

Horam New Member

They can replace with not ships .