1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

In what basis does this match is balanced?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by R@jith anand, 9 May 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R@jith anand

R@jith anand Well-Known Member

{spicy matchmaking pic edited out because of non blurred names} Idk is this match a balanced one? Mostly I suffer with this kind of match making during fleet matches. 1 mk difference may be accepted. 2, a little hard one... But what about 5 mk difference. There is no chance to win:(:(:(. Is there any way to win? No ways. The matchmaking now goes from bad to worse. Please fix it. What about u guys? Is this fair?

Hey devs(@Miika, @Zeus, @KilledWhale,@The Grim Repair) please explain it.

Last edited by a moderator: 10 May 2018
    Rootzman likes this.
  2. EyesTv

EyesTv Member

Play BB
    Lol i am mk5 with 3,8k infas. Mk5 in 600 infas are noob !
    The formation of the groups are done according to the power? If not absolutely must do it please!

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  3. R@jith anand

R@jith anand Well-Known Member

Yeah the matchmaking must be based on power. I think the match maker considered that the poor mk2s are equal to mk5s.

EyesTv likes this.
  4. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

Heya - we have several match making threads - please post there and ask question, or read what has already been answered many times :)

EyesTv likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.