1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

In event player have different ship but list above show different ship.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Su-57, 19 Jan 2019.

1. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    I have played some events . i saw some players using fixer but list above showing them using speeder . then in recent battle it was showing my team mate have fixer but he was on shooter. they have not even respawn yet .

you can see in screen shots . one player name M.:) second shows rng.toughnut with different ships on list but they are using different one . this was both in the starting of the battle . no respawn .

and please Give us option to respawn in same boat if we want .

Attached Files:

2. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

@TheAntiSnipe ,@Ash KOT ,@CaffeinatedChris ,@Help I Cant Swim ,@The Grim Repair :)

3. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

#bandagebugreborn :p

nah its probs that bug where you choose a different ship than you chose previously and it mixes your type of ship as well as items etc...

4. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

oi oi.

As far as I know, if someone has Guardian selected but chooses Speeder at the start (or any other two boats), it displays Guardian despite the player being on Speeder. If they die and respawn on an Enforcer (again, just an example), it still displays Guardian.

R4Z0R likes this.