1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Impossible to win

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Anonim23, 3 Feb 2019.

1. Anonim23

Anonim23 Member

Every thing was normal until last week.But since then I haven't been able to win a single match in the last few days. I allways get matched against player with a lot more HP than me and with better weapons. I played against speeders with more HP than me (I play shooter with 1 BIg sheild and 1 small sheild). When I get hit by a railgun or torpedo I lose 1800+ HP from one hit. My total HP is 4382. My strongest weapon (railgun) deals 888 damage per hit and my strongest explosive cannon deals 719 damage. It barely dents the other players HP bar and those weapons are almost useless against speeders. I don't have more parts to upgrade my wepons. How am I supposed to win? This keeps happening in every casual match and in HCTDM events but not in regular TDM events. In TDM events I almost allways get good matchmaking. Has anyone else experienced this?

2. Suraj69k

Suraj69k Member

Software geek and developer
    It may be bcz u have have levelled up recently

3. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    they want you to upgrade your boat and weapons its simple . they were also putting me against some 2k infamy sometimes even some with ace badge . i was like 800 infamy . so i had to upgrade my shooter to lvl30 and uncommon shields to lvl50 because i have not received much rare blue items . so i just maxed out my uncommon . now my shooter is 8k hp and also upgraded items to face those players . it worked . but i had to grind too much .

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Here's how it works.
    • HCTDM is mostly random, so if you like random matchmaking this is for you. If you are a high powered player that can fill out multiple boats, this is great because you get to seal club all those lowly players that can't. You are likely a lowly player. :)
    • Casual matchmaking is broken. I haven't a clue what criteria they use, but there's a huge disparity in power and ranking of players in every match that commonly exceeds the 800 Infamy delta required for fleeting. It's still better than HCTDM though.
    In other words, there's nothing you have control over, and being on a bad streak is pretty common.... for everyone outside of NML.

Nikkie! likes this.