1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

If you want my $10 a month again....

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Radar O Reilly, 28 Feb 2019.

1. Radar O Reilly

Radar O Reilly Active Member

...then fix a few things. Please :)

If Rovio brings back rapid match-ups and gets rid of the seal clubber penalty (there is no point now that gear score is used) and I get the league bonuses based on the league players I have to fight day in and day out then i am back to a happy camper and paying $10 a month.

Today is my first day off VIP. I am glad to see they don't play Captain Underpants movie trailers anymore. That was the popular commercial back when I started VIP.

I don't seem to have any problem watching the commercials now. I had become so used to the delays between games I just click watch and walk away for a few minutes for coffee, bathroom, what ever then click next battle and wait for the next match up. Surprisingly I am not that annoyed. I am so used to long delays between matches I barely notice the extra time to let a commercial play.

I think Rovio should want to fix the time delay between matches. I used to love to grind away. Match after match after match. I would jump from one game to the next so fast. The main reasons I bought VIP was to avoid Captain Underpants , get my bonus automatically, and get back to the battle. Now I am so used to the delay I don't care if I have to play an advertisement. I was surprised. I thought the ads would bother me.