1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

If Rovio launches ships models..

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Mr.Deer, 31 Oct 2018.

Tags:
  1. Mr.Deer

Mr.Deer New Member

All ships are good looking. If Rovio launches ship models, I am going to buy all of them and put them on my desk!!!!
    Does Rovio even think about this?

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Well they made a movie, clothing, toys etc out of the Angry Birds series, so who knows :D

3. WestKach1p

WestKach1p New Member

Yeah and angry birds cant even hold a candle next to bbay!!! Prehaps how rovio is squeezing our balls with the new ships(expensive) is to fund a movie of bbay!! That would be cool.. reallly cool!

4. Jowiee

Jowiee Active Member

Angry bird was a bigger hit. Losing in Angry Bird doesn’t hurt as much as losing in Money Bay. Not enough win-state feelings for Money Bay. Needs better game designers who know what they’re doing.

WestKach1p likes this.
  5. WestKach1p

WestKach1p New Member

Money bay!!

6. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I don’t think they will ever release models, as the upfront costs for getting molds cut is insanely expensive, and there just wouldn’t be a big enough market to cover it.

It’s possible you could get them 3D printed yourself. There are sites like Shapeways that will print 3D models for you. I know Rovio has put some of the models up on sketchfab (not sure if they’re available to download). There may also be some ‘fan made’ models floating around on the internet.

I’m not a 100% sure of the legality of this, or how Rovio feels about fans printing their designs. The models themselves would be copyrighted, and I imagine the look and shape of the boats is ‘probably’ protected under industrial design rights, which is quite a complicated area of IP law. Something to consider.

7. HELLRAZOR

HELLRAZOR Well-Known Member

Battle Pay !