1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ideas about Balance Sugar Capacity

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by ShinkuMoon, 23 Dec 2017.

1. ShinkuMoon

ShinkuMoon Member

Not sure if it is just me or it is meant to be this way, I frequently find sugar is overflowing every 1 - 2 hrs of constant playing after daily quests, especially when I am saving parts for higher level gears but out of gold. It just makes no sense to me that gold capacity is so much greater while the consumption rate is reversed.

I would suggest lowering expanding the sugar capacity or lowering the parts cost when leveling to a point where one can focus on leveling only a handful of gear sets, which is considered to be the most efficient way to make progress in equipment.

Also, the ideal ratio of gold and sugar capacity IMO should be like that of the rewards from battle (it would be even better if the variant consumption is taken into account too, but it differs from player to player and hard to converge to a constant), so that after a sweeping of the parts in shops and leveling of gears the players will end up with both gold and sugar empty.

Last edited: 23 Dec 2017
    AndrewLA11 likes this.
  2. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    For me it’s the opposite, I often have a lot of gold, but not enough sugar

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  3. AndrewLA11

AndrewLA11 New Member

Same here OP. I'm constantly wasting sugar after my second or third day questing and the sugar from daily quests go to waste after that. I'm seeing that lower level accounts usually need more sugar while higher level account(serious players) have an excess of sugar. i'm currently level 37 which has a gold cap. of 4.5mil and sugar cap. of 1.2mil. How does this make any sense? Please fix this Rovio.