1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

iam disappointed

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by kurdish bndo, 26 Jan 2018.

1. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

since the nerf of frost item,i have seen even top players stopped using frost items ,

one of the main reason that i want be in nightmare is that (more infamy means more skilled players)

but then i saw YT and especially waveblower live streams ,now iam very disappointed in those players

not just frost items everthing else, they dont aim ,when they are at middle of a mortar they change thier mind and move backward

somone tell me that it isnt like i think at nightmare ,iam at 3k infamy but still i see alot of players like that

2. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

The truth is... the upper you go, the more sniper cannons you will find, and as everyone knows, IT REQUIRES NO FKING SKILL to use it.

So yeh, it’s little about skill and a lot about the level of your weapons and if you have +3 sniper cannons in your build

What's Up Player likes this.
  3. kurdish bndo

kurdish bndo Active Member

I hate sniper cannon it has the fastest speed and, with a 1 ,2 crit every 2 shoots it makes it so op , it dont even make sense for me ,

I used to use big torp no frost (didnt have one) but now switched to ex cannon bcuz they have slow speed that i make it more challenging (fun) for me.

I think i will try to reach nightmare and then reduce my battles alot till i get powerfull items