1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I search a Enforcer setup

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Glace45, 7 May 2017.

1. Glace45

Glace45 Member

After playing all the class, I finally choosed my boat and this is the Enforcer but i dont really find a set. For now I play it with Cannon + Tesla bolt +Turbo !

2. BEN

BEN Active Member

Good choice!
    I play enforcer as well. If you are looking at the MK5/MK6 final item slots and points, then I suggest you start building 1 point weapons(Sniper, Blast cannon, Mine, Carronade, etc) since the enforcer can equip 3 of these. I consider that a strength of the enforcer as it allows you to always have a weapon ready to fire.

Another good thing about enforcers is that they can use yellow items. If you currently have just 1 slot then I suggest you try out Overboost, it makes you super fast for a couple of seconds. Once you get more yellow slots this is when the enforcer gets stronger, you can use those slots to equip debuff items (Frost launcher, Tesla bolt) or use a Tesla shield to make you tankier.

As for the blue items. Turbo is a must, but you could also experiment with Shield that gives you more health, or Bandage that recovers HP every 5 seconds. The enforcer is one of the most balanced ships out there. It has good turret movement and ship turn speed. So gear lube/rudder wont be necessary.

Hope this helps, and goodluck!

3. Bennunator

Bennunator Moderator

4. Pixi

Pixi New Member

Been playing enforcer for a while but still confused wid d yellow item....dont know if d tesla bolt will b gud or d tesla shield...

Attached Files:

5. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

On enfo, go Tesla Shield. Also, replace that epic health perk on your turbo for the rare turbo perks in your inventory.

6. achillesRising

achillesRising Member

Your typing is making my eyes hurt lol

But in all seriousness in the beginning I would go with the shield, but don't scrap the bolt because at higher levels it is one of the strongest items in the game.