1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I love the fair matching! (Sarcasm)

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by BagAhBread•, 7 Oct 2018.

1. BagAhBread•

BagAhBread• New Member

When i drop my ship mk and use weaker weapons in events. I face a team that’s punctuated with legendary weapons. When i use my strongest weapons and ship, i face a team 10x stronger than i am. And 90% of the time im the only one on my team with 1 legendary weapon.....real fair battle bay....real fair‍♂️

See the image to see what im talking about.

Attached Files:

2. AntiHero

AntiHero Active Member

Sealclubbers

3. BagAhBread•

BagAhBread• New Member

What?

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Match balancing does look questionable, but I bet you get mostly fair matches, no?. Next time list the Gear Scores of each participant. (and note they can only be seen at the match, as the battle log doesn't save GS)

Last edited: 11 Oct 2018
  5. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Seal Clubbers are people often in Ace or Nightmare league who have mk5, mk6 or a mk7 , but use a lower mk ship instead ranging from a mk1 to mk4. They lower the gear score, by putting a weak shield or yellow item on it, so they can use a legendary weapon and so fight people with soooo much weaker weapons.

But also the matchmaking itself in the events is really bad. I lose way more in event than I do in normal battles. Just huge imblance a lot of the time. Losing 1 to 10 says enough.

Regards,
    Flint