1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I lose my account when sync with my Play Games

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by kikyoulin, 14 Dec 2017.

1. kikyoulin

kikyoulin New Member

I need some help, I lose my account and can't get back it. I'm in China. And
    Afternoon I want to play but only get a error window (some words like "need to access the pay system").
    So I try to re-install the game. It worked, but after done the tutorial part, it errs again.
    Then I try to re-install all suite about Google/Play , and login my account. And re-install Battle Bay again.
    Something weird occurs : When I login in with Play Games account, I get a new Battle bay account and do the tutorial again !!!
    So now, I can't get back my account, sad... :(
    my name in games : kikyoulin (#SKQDBYDL)
    Any one know what can I do now? I will appreciate it if you can help me. Thanks!

Attached files is a screenshot about my account.

Attached Files:

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

The Otherguy and kikyoulin like this.
  3. kikyoulin

kikyoulin New Member

Ash KOT likes this.