1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I don't get any stars even when I win.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Ventaurei, 14 Jan 2018.

1. Ventaurei

Ventaurei New Member

I need help. For a couple of days now I'm not getting any stars when my team wins.

Some games I even killed people and having 2-5k dmg but I'm the only one without any stars given.
    I need the stars for experience and for the free crate

Attached Files:

2. Cpt. Dong

Cpt. Dong Member

mk5s with t3 rares and epics at 700 infamy. Match making at its finest.

weeew time to quit :)

3. Ventaurei

Ventaurei New Member

Hehe i was on blue 3 this season thats why. It was so hard lol

But I really need help. Im not getting any stars

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

What you're experiencing is an infamy "debuff" that triggers once you lose more than 800 infamy from your alltime best. Unfortunately, many totally innocent people get caught in the crossfire between the devs and tankers, and you're the latest casualty, or so it appears.

5. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Funny how the MK5 shooter with T3 rares is apparently not infamy tanking, yet the guy with the MK3 ship and T1 epics is being punished.
    Infamy tanking punishment needs tweaking for sure.

6. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

In my opinion, the infamy tanking system needs to be scrubbed. There is no patch or tweak you can put on it because it doesn't even attempt to address the problem which can be succinctly stated as, "Why do people avoid winning?" The answer is simple. This game punishes you for winning and rewards you for losing. The OP demonstrates one way in which that occurs. There is nothing to stop me from being an M5 playing at 475 infamy in about another week or two when I get my M5. The current tanking system wouldn't even try to stop that since my lifetime max is 1275.

In all human activities, it is the desire to excel that drives us to the top. Absent that, you're in the scrub leagues.