1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I can't go on like this.

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by EyeOfDoom, 26 Oct 2017.

1. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

I don't know how many iOS users are suffering from screen freeze and screen spasm bug but it has made my game pretty unplayable. There is a tiny discussion thread about it under bugs and issues but no one bothers with it and it's dead so I guess not many of them are facing it. I don't know if it's due to my game not being able to keep up with massive damage nightmare players are dishing out or something else but game just freezes or spazzes out in the middle of the battle forcing me to force restart the game. Nightmare players aren't exactly forgiving to floaters so every time I reload the game, I usually see the defeat sign. Below is what my battle log looks like atm. Some of them are fair defeats but every other one is due to me being afk.
    I bet I've been reported many times for floating but please don't suspend me. I still want to collect my shipments. As for battling, don't expect to see me around until this is tuned or I get something better to play on.
    For those of you still confused, here's what I'm talking about. This happened during replay recording but this has been happening during the match too.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Percy • likes this.
  2. - ZeroFactor -

- ZeroFactor - New Member

hmm, im on a ipad 5, ios 11 and ive never had this sort of problem before.

I know this sounds obvious but have you tried re-installing the game?

• Percy • likes this.
  3. EyeOfDoom

Yeah, I've tried that. I think it's the problem with older iOS devices with 32 bit architecture.

4. Miku Da Yo 39

Miku Da Yo 39 Well-Known Member

Can confirm, im temp using iphone 5 cuz main phone got RMA and it freezes too occasionally

5. Riddlerpaji

Riddlerpaji Active Member

I have lagging issue. Doing hyperjump sometimes. Network is ok. I am using pretty decent internet. I am on Android. This has started from yesterday. Completely unplayable.

Earel likes this.
  6. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

I have same freezing issue.it was fine before guild update and game doesnt lag but it freezes some time in the middle of battle

7. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    Not me. Have ios device.

8. Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon! Well-Known Member

In just 1 match my boat was just stuck where it was spawned I was able to shoot and all but my boat didn't move an inch.

9. Earel

Earel Active Member

In just 1 match my boat was just stuck where it was spawned I was able to shoot and all but my boat didn't move an inch.
    Same for me , can't move at all ... and watch camera dashes for whole map ... try to report issue but in replay video it's looks like I'm afk(stay at same place whole game) and use item ... on my Last IOS , iPhone6+

10. MrSpy720

MrSpy720 Active Member

Issue has happened with me too. In middle of battle my ship vibrates (stops) for 2 secs and then i am neither able to see the mortar drop sign and nor the point damage weapon shots comin towards me but i still take damage. And when i shoot the shot hits em but they take no damage. I play on android.

11. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Me Ipad3 ios9(well old devices can't upgrade pass ios9)have this problem too

12. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    All the sudden everything in the screen starts shaking as if you have bad internet but it's not :(

13. EyeOfDoom

Yeah because they have 32 bit architecture that can't support iOS 11. But devs should optimise the game a bit more.