1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I’m not feeling frosty

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Rango8, 10 Oct 2017.

1. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

If they’re going to put a reduction timer after being hit with Tesla bolt they should do the same with frost items. At this point I’d rather be stunned. At least then I can still move a little bit. So many speeders and enforcers have caught onto this that it’s turning into a nightmare. Not to mention it adds a buff to torps and mortars. If you don’t have the capability to two shot speeders you’re pretty much screwed. Overall I just think the same resistance that’s applied to Tesla should be applied to frost. Being hit for 8k health by one person on their one frost is not an enjoyable experience. Stay not frosty friends

2. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

C'mon Rango. What I am I supposed to do when the RNG gives me 3 Epic Frost Blasters? Not feel frosty? All I can do is try to maximize it in the crew talents. I just got my Mk5 speeder rolling with it and I'm not turning back now! Been playing Shooter for so long I figure I'd try the other side.

I'm not good with speeder or frost blaster.

Ultrah, Joey who and The Otherguy like this.
  3. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Lol I play speeder now when the guild gets speeder quests and I use frost blaster cause it’s way better than stun now. Stun feels even now. Frost I still throw my phone because Ik I’m dead. And that’s with 8k health!

4. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

Yeah, I' ve been playing against frost torp/Mortar so much that I ocassionally swap my standard shield to second turbo for maxed out speed. I go down from 8k to 7k HP but at least it still keeps me moving normally while frosted.