1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to use the wave properly ?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by wadwadup, 17 May 2017.

Tags:
  1. wadwadup

wadwadup New Member

how to get a good position when a wave is coming to the ship ?

2. kiss77

kiss77 New Member

3. Captain_Perry

Captain_Perry Active Member

Haha... Waves surely are an interesting feature of Battle Bay. From my experience, I could hopefully answer your question (and for people who are more experienced, feel free to correct me)
    1. Launch surprise Telsa bolts, torpedoes and even grenades (they won't really see THAT coming!
    2. Go down a wave to increase your speed a bit
    3. Use waves as nature's shield. Duck in the low parts of the wave once you get hurt and need retreat (Cannons shooting arc sometimes can't reach over waves).
    4. Use it to actually fly! This is just for fun, but if you get enough speed on a speeder with nitrous and over boost, you might actually appear to fly when going up a wave.
    That's all from me, have fun with the tides of the bay! :)

Limitbreakaaa, kiss77 and Linh Hoang like this.
  4. HappyEvil

HappyEvil Member

Waves are awesome in this game and waves are different in each map.
    -know your weapon: Differenr weapons have different archs and you might not be able to see your unfriends but can still hit them depending on your weapons arch even though they might not be able to hit you.
    -Escape: If you are in a sticky situation and waves are coming towards you drive forward untill you are at the bottom of wave and then drive directly backwards (or turn completely around to surf the wave) and then you'll have a big wave in front of you so enemies cant hit you while going pretty fast because you are wave riding.
    -Use wave to close distance of unfriends in safety (fast ships csn do this better): find a big wave going towards your unfriends and stay at the bottom to use the big wave as a big shield. You can stay out of vision this way and come out of nowhere for the surprisw

kiss77 likes this.
  5. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

done that:) totally caught me off guard when it happened, but sure was fun