1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to use carronade?

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Whistler, 20 May 2017.

1. Whistler

Whistler Active Member

Today I got this quest after re-rolling:
    [​IMG]
    Now I'm stuck having to do damage with a weapon I really dislike. This is supposed to be a close range weapon, so I tried using shooter to complement it with some longer range weapons, defender to see if I could get people to come near me and finally I even ended up upgrading the speeder to try and see if I could do something with that but when I'm at shooting range I'm already too busy running for my life to actually use it.

Those 300's you see there is what I managed to do in 6 battles.
    Help! Please!

2. SaM

SaM New Member

simply re-roll it again.. you have two upcoming quests slots, each one will allow you to re-roll one quest only.
    and usually they give you quests for ships and weapons that you already used.. don't waste gold and infamy trying to finish impossible quests for you.. good luck..