1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to upgrade weapons to tier 2

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Neil, 10 May 2017.

1. Neil

Neil New Member

I'm using the Grenadelauncher

I have all the parts, I have unlocked the triangle and levelled the weapon to level 10

The missing part shows another Grenade launcher icon (left of the 3 required)

I also have this, but no joy.
    So then upgraded my second grenade to level 10 too.
    Still no joy

I can't seem to find what it is that is required for the missing grenade icon to upgrade to tier 2

2. The War Net

The War Net Member

Can you post a picture? Its likely that you havent upgraded the crew member to Tier 2 Evolution yet. That or the grenade may not be of the same type (i.e. common, uncommon, rare, epic, legendary). This is also a requirement. If it is a rare item, you must use another rare grenade to upgrade it to tier 2.

3. Neil

Neil New Member

IMG_0204.PNG See attachment

4. The War Net

The War Net Member

You must acquire a second common (gray box) grenade. If you do have a second common grenade launcher, make sure it is in your inventory and not equipped on any ship.

5. Neil

Neil New Member

Thanks, now you pointed it out seems so obvious, my other grenade launcher is an uncommon and offers more hit points

I am a donut

Thanks

6. The War Net

The War Net Member

Haha, glad I could help. Good luck!