1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to Start Out, and Get Good (Get unstuck from a low level)

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by SierraXD117x5, 17 May 2017.

1. SierraXD117x5

SierraXD117x5 New Member

I'm sure plenty of people are stuck at low infamy (anywhere between 100 and 300). This thread is for how to get unstuck, and to not suck!

2. SierraXD117x5

SierraXD117x5 New Member

1. First, I suggest picking a class you're good with. You don't NEED to be a shooter. I feel like way too many people stick with the shooter, and teams aren't diverse enough, leading to an L.
    2. *IMPORTANT* Stay with the rest of your team. Use the buddy system if you have to. Stay with at least one other person. In matches I play, all too often we're down a person because they drive straight into a 5v1, and they put their own team at a disadvantage.
    3. Get friends, and use fleets. Skilled friends in particular. If you play a game, and you notice one of your teammates performs well, friend request them. Then, fleet up with them. Having two people on the same wavelength is a game changer.
    4. Make sure to upgrade your captains, and choose talents wisely. Captain upgrades are VERY important. You can choose talents that tailor to your play style. If you like to take your ship into the center of the firefight, soak up damage, and deal it out too? Pick health and firepower talents. If you're a hit-and-run player, choose speed and firepower. If you're a team supporter, choose health and healing bonuses.
    I really hope this helped. Please, comment if it did, and make sure to add to this discussion with your own tips and strategies!

Maxiño likes this.
  3. fatpottato9

fatpottato9 New Member

Not enough people choose fixer. If even two are on a team, it can be very powerful. I have seen a 5v2 situation and the two fixers survived for two minutes, resulting in a tie. It is great, don't see enough.