1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to spend?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Stonebanks, 16 Apr 2018.

1. Stonebanks

Stonebanks Well-Known Member

Recently got a new job, so i’m asking the people who has spent on this game. How to do it?
    I mean, what do i have to focus first? Leveling up? Training crew? What is the fastest, smartest and best way to farm and get t5 epic weapons?
    Thanks.

2. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Offers :D

Stonebanks likes this.
  3. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

How much are you looking to spend?

If it is a gradual $10 a month, buy VIP. It'll help you farm resources faster because you can just quickly leave games and get the bonus rewards.

If you are down to drop $100+ in one purchase, save your money for the special offers at holidays. May 4th (anniversary of Global release) is probably the next one. That is $100 for 8 Epic Crates.... Best bang for your buck offer in the game. If you can spend more than $100 instantly, then just buy multiple of these. You'll have more epics than you know what to do with.

As far as training vs leveling... If you play a decent amount, you'll be able to earn enough sugar so that you can always be training and then only level when you have excess sugar. Try to constantly stay training.

4. Desertwhale

Desertwhale Member

My advice is to only spend on vip and pearl diver until they give one of their holiday deals. $99 for 8 epic openings = 80 crates. Definitely the best value.

5. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Don't spend. Developers will wreck your stuff in the name of "balance".

EC and stun most recent casualties. Needlessly wrecked, no reasonable explanation.

6. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

Congratulations on the new job. I think @Help I Cant Swim and @Desertwhale have given some great advice on how to what to spend your money on. If you do get the pearls, spending them in turn on increasing your inventory or helping to get training which is just out of reach are also considered good uses.

7. Stonebanks

Stonebanks Well-Known Member

i'm not going legendary route, just want to reach the end-game area faster.

so i'm gonna save my money until that offer. Thank you!