1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to report an inactive player?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Gabriel Basso, 7 Apr 2017.

1. Gabriel Basso

Gabriel Basso New Member

I can't remember how many times I lost a batle because one of my team members stayed still all over the battle... probably started the battle then went out for a coffee break, wc, whatever....
    The only way I found to report someone is at the main screen clicking on a boat and selecting the report tab.... but, after a battle I could never find the sleeping guy there... Is there an easier way to this... these kind of behaviour should have consequences. It affects the hole team.

cheers.

Jason morin likes this.
  2. kylek33

kylek33 Member

Nope. Unless they chat or are in your pond they get away with it. If we could access the profiles and reporting features from the scoresheet it would solve the problem but it would also drastically increase the number of reports they have to deal with so they may not be inclined to explore this avenue.

Jason morin likes this.
  3. Gabriel Basso

Gabriel Basso New Member

I see... yeah that's annoying sometimes.
    Thanks for your reply kylek33.
    Cheers

4. Abcdefghijklmnopqustuvwx

Abcdefghijklmnopqustuvwx New Member

At the end of the battle if you tap their profile Theresa report option

5. Boaty McFaceboat

Boaty McFaceboat New Member

Just go to battle log. Bring up your battle. Look for their profile and report them.