1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to record Battles or Replays on my IPhone?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by FirnenAhead, 3 Jan 2018.

1. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Hi there. I recently got an IPhone and I would like to record my battles and start a Youtube channel with some Enforcer vids. However, I haven't found any useful app, and Google Play doesn't run on IOS.

Need some advice over here.

• Percy • likes this.
  2. Stonebanks

Stonebanks Well-Known Member

That's very easy. Go to Settings -> Control Center -> Customize Controls -> and enable Screen Recording.

Then, pull up your control center by swiping upwards from the bottom of the screen. The button looks like this:

launch-control-center-to-start-screen-recording-iOS-11-iPhone-iPad.jpg

If you press the button, u have 3 seconds till screen starts. To end your video, tap the red status bar at the top of the screen.

When you're ready, share us your videos

3. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

Thanks for the advice! However, after 'Control Center' there's no 'Customize Control option. I guess it's because of the Version... I inherited an IPhone 5 lol :p

• Percy • likes this.
  4. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

There’s no iOS screen recording apps :(

• Percy • likes this.
  5. EyeOfDoom

EyeOfDoom Well-Known Member

• Percy • likes this.
  6. Stonebanks

Stonebanks Well-Known Member

That's because u have to update to iOS 11, but if u have an iPhone 5, i strongly recommend you DON'T DO IT. Phone lags, battery life is horrendous.

• Percy • likes this.
  7. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

Do you own a mac? Connect your phone via cable.
    Start quick time.. File -> New Movie Recording.. Click V arrow beside record button, select your phone.. Record..

• Percy • and FirnenAhead like this.