1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to get an epic weapon?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Cusigma, 23 May 2017.

1. Cusigma

Cusigma New Member

I have completed more than 3000 battles with more than 30000000 gold earned, but yet I have never looted any epic weapon and only have 4 parts.. However, almost every game I played (at master III), I saw at least 4 players with epic weapons, some even tier 2; How is this possible?

2. Excism

Excism Well-Known Member

Get lucky and get lots of pieces or just pull the weapon. Do a 3900 pearl pull

3. Nathan Tryon

Nathan Tryon New Member

I got an epic napalm from a star chest this morning at 1000 infamy and an epic blast cannon back at 600 infamy. It's all luck and RNG

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. csyui

csyui New Member

What? 你也玩这个了?Q群加了吗?

5. S.S. Von Snoot

S.S. Von Snoot New Member

No offence but it sounds like maybe you aren't too great at the game. By 3000 games it shouldn't be luck. I'm a little above 3000 games and I'm at 3000 infamy having had and scrapped epic items many times through. I currently don't use any epic items except for a bandage because 1) I never got any I wanted, and 2) they suck to upgrade. I have an Epic cannon, and if I get 3-4 more I will start upgrading it so that when it's done it'll be better than my rare.

6. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

What class do you play and are you free to play? If not, how much you spent?

7. Cusigma

Cusigma New Member

Due, how can I reach 3000 infamy with only uncommon weapons dealing 200damage per hit while getting smashed by epic t3 blast cannon

8. Whoops

Whoops Member

He is wrong. If you haven't pulled any epics in that many games you are horribly unlucky. There is no skill involved in unboxing items.

The Otherguy and Don Piano like this.
  9. Dan

Dan New Member

Haha that sucks i got one at like 100 infamy, a swift torpedo because i killed four enemies in one shot. SUPER FLUKEY and the only damage i did that game.

10. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

in 3k games...you should've found way more than 4 pieces and found at least 1 epic item...not saying you're lying but I just...can't believe you're that unlucky...the rng gods just wouldn't let that happen.

Miathan likes this.
  11. Cusigma

Cusigma New Member

Here is a screenshot .. you can see I'm using uncommon tier 2 against those epic tier 3s.. That happens every game; I'm not sure how can everyone has epic weapon: in game shop offers like one piece per week that's it, and I haven't seen any from those star boxes

Attached Files:

12. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

Screenshot_20170524-103221.png Screenshot_20170524-103155.jpg

Yes, some of my epics I got from the 3900 epic box but I have found a fair amount from random boxes.

That's why I say, it's hard to believe you're that unlucky.

13. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

Just keep at it man, open every box that you can and buy every every piece you see. You'll get the luck you need soon enough.

14. Pillow of doom

Pillow of doom New Member

Well, I am a lucky bastard then

Attached Files:

15. Helius Maximus

Helius Maximus Active Member

PM
    Hey i have seen you around in my alternate account doing heavy damage.
    In that account i haven't spent any money but have gotten some epics too, so it is pure luck. Actually i'm having better luck in that account than in my main one.
    My recomendation is to stick to what you have, if you have uncommons then harvest those until you can evolve to T4 and T5, as the damage is similar to T3 rares and epics.
    I have lost all hope to upgrade my epics to T4 or T5, and even with my T4 rares and T3 epics i have managed to get 3.1k of infamy. So, it is posible to win even with your lower level weapons.
    Cheers!

16. Cusigma

Cusigma New Member

Well, I'm still using my t2 uncommon when people are thinking about leveling their t3 epics :D

17. aaaxxd

aaaxxd Member

Slightly unrelated, but has the epic drop rate increased lately? I am suddenly seeing a lot of epic level weapons at Mk2, and I also got two epics in two days. (Unfortunately, both are rather useless.) There was also a random Mk4 with a legendary cannon mowing everyone himself in a 600-800 infamy game.

18. llynn.83

llynn.83 Member

I've been playing for about a week now and I have an epic sniper and plus a couple epic pieces[​IMG]

19. monobrow

monobrow Well-Known Member

Nice sniper

20. "har"Smash until the end

"har"Smash until the end Well-Known Member

Items are not god,SKILLS are good.as long even yr playing with rare t2/3 or uncommon t3(items couldn't be too useless though)if u got skills,than u can already beat the epic t3's

Actually the epic ones with red circle came from combine,so,you can see,open more premium chest from quests and get more epic red piece,and u can get as much epic as me(i already play 4000+ battles and played for half year already)
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/5llxwczs9...55_com.rovio.battlebay_1495701619068.jpg?dl=0