1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to get 2 of the same weapon???

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by XxXJamesXxX, 16 May 2017.

1. XxXJamesXxX

XxXJamesXxX New Member

Hey, It's me again...In my previous post I requested tips for my Shooter MK1 (Check It out if you havent already) and I'm trying the Dual/Double Cannon setup...But I think It's impossible to get 2 of the SAME weapon except if you unbox another one or something...So on future levels I'm gonna try the dual cannons with either Uncommon and Rare OR Rare and Epic so yah basically I'm asking how do you get 2 of the same weapon?

-James who is so sweaty because he lives in the philippines

2. GenkiGamers

GenkiGamers Member

You just gotta be lucky enough to get it from a box or by combining item pieces.

3. XxXJamesXxX

XxXJamesXxX New Member

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well lucky me I have 3 Diferrent item pieces! Finally I know their use! Thank you very much!

4. rlxgenerate

rlxgenerate Active Member

you can only buy 1 of a certain item in the market...let me establish that.
    from "Star Crates" and other "boxes"...you can get the same items and rarity...
    or combine materials once you get 10 of that color and type.
    I run 2 sniper cannons on my shooter.

Piece of advice...don't scrap everything. If you plan on upgrading an item and plan on using it and get the same exact one of it, in order to evolve that item to the NEXT tier, you need the SAME EXACT item to do it. Don't scrap something you plan to use!!!

Hope that helps.

kiss77 likes this.
  5. MHz3000

MHz3000 Member

I was running dual blast cannons on a defender and when it got a third slot at mark 5 I was going to use a bertha as well. Scrapped it all to work on less ships but that allows a double tap "reload" setup. Regular cannons themselves are a lot of damage over time, they reload very quick. carronades(shotguns) do so too for more damage potential once skilled up but less range.

6. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Patience & lots of it :)

7. kiss77

kiss77 New Member

Hey @XxXJamesXxX it's possible with a little luck at box openings ;)

[​IMG]

8. XxXJamesXxX

XxXJamesXxX New Member

Oooo nice!

9. Raissa tito safaraz

Raissa tito safaraz Active Member

You need high luck to get it. When evolving you also need 1 more same kind and rarity weapon so make us hard