1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How to delete an account on the forum and in the game?

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Eifanin, 14 Jul 2017.

1. Eifanin

Eifanin Active Member

Hi!
    I came to the conclusion to delete all my data from the game. How can I do that?
    Thanks.

2. Danyal khan

Danyal khan Member

Just logout from forums and if u wanna make new account use another email address.as far as deleting from game on ios u need to change game center account and delete game and redownload it.if ur on android go to settings go to applications choose battlebay and delete its data

3. iRSS

iRSS Member

This is so wrong... Doing that you won't delete your account.

4. iRSS

iRSS Member

What he said only will make you start a new account and as I remember you talking on VIP chat, you want to delete your account
    Since is server side, only who have access to DB can do it.

5. Cyberfisch

Cyberfisch Active Member

Dude, spoken in a friendly way.
    Do you have any forums in the Ukraine?
    Starting out from your first post:
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/fix-bugs.2024/
    You are in the wrong notion that these sites are the support of Rovio.
    This is the forum of the game Battle Bay. By a few people apart, no one is somehow associated with Rovio. All replies come from people who like the game and voluntarily answer questions.
    Some of your posts are in the harsh tone of a request and not in a friendly way of asking a question.
    Many questions were answered elsewhere. There is the search function for this.
    Some answers are ironic, because the person obviously does not understand.
    At the end you feels fucked by someone who enjoys a fun! This is called trolling!

It took an hour to collect the quotes and create this post. Trained my coding skills. :cool:
    One thing I noticed: there is not a single thank you from you on all these pages! :(
    I can not teach you here the internet, but perhaps a better behavior in the future! :)

Moin - Good Luck

6. Cyberfisch

Cyberfisch Active Member

Apology accepted ;)
    For language support - try Google Translator
    As I do sometimes.