1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How the Heck Can This Be Fair?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Jeff's Jammers, 3 Mar 2018.

1. Jeff's Jammers

Jeff's Jammers New Member

Okay, I should have known posting a losing screenshot would get the kind of comments that it has, for the most part gotten, but here is a winning screenshot to show yet another example of what I am talking about. A SCORING SYSTEM THAT MAKES NO SENSE. So before you tell me I'm ungrateful, or whatever, know that I am not bitching about not getting another star, or rewards, or whatever, in this particular battle, just look at the scoring on the winning side, and try to focus on weighing the fact that the scoring system might be screwed up. I'm posting this so devs will know that it's hard to take a game seriously that has a scoring system that is so inconsistent, and makes little sense to many players.

2. Jeff's Jammers

Ohh ... and here's the screen capture ...
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG]

3. Jeff's Jammers

Hmm. I don't know what I'm doing wrong with the posting. [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Attached Files:

4. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Are talking about the defender? 2 of his weapons gave extra damage for 3 of your weapons and that is just one thing, there are more ways to contribute than just delivery damage ;)

The Otherguy likes this.