1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How Guilds Should Work

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Gipsy Danger Jaeger, 27 Jul 2017.

1. Gipsy Danger Jaeger

Gipsy Danger Jaeger Member

In my opinion, now the way they are, the guilds, are pretty useless, OK i know you keyboards warriors, with the " talking about tactics " bla bla bla,
    Tactics are changing every match cuz you never know what map you will get or exactly where you will be put on the map (spawn) and you can not talk about that before..
    SO the guilds for me and in my opinion should work like, you can help your "guild" friends, like you can give to them items or something like that,
    Only for talkin ? USELESSSS,
    Now Keyboards Warriors your turns, to respond to this :)
    It is only my opinion on how guilds should worked.. :) Have a good day, and as always, LOVE is when you get that fwukin critical hit - GDJ

2. Zangetsu

Zangetsu Well-Known Member

I believe they mentioned adding more features related to guild. It's inevitable really, clan/guilds are a major part for any successful performing game atm so they're obviously working on it.

behumble and Gipsy Danger Jaeger like this.